The research was carried out at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Department of Biosystems, Measure, Model & Manage Bioresponses (M3-BIORES). To develop and test the prediction models, two datasets were used, namely a data set of NE cases in Finland and a dataset of NE cases in Belgium.
Model-Based Prediction of Nephropathia Epidemica Outbreaks Based on Climatological and Vegetation Data and Bank Vole Population Dynamics
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 461–477, November 2013
How to Cite
Haredasht, S. A., Taylor, C. J., Maes, P., Verstraeten, W. W., Clement, J., Barrios, M., Lagrou, K., Van Ranst, M., Coppin, P., Berckmans, D. and Aerts, J.-M. (2013), Model-Based Prediction of Nephropathia Epidemica Outbreaks Based on Climatological and Vegetation Data and Bank Vole Population Dynamics. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 461–477. doi: 10.1111/zph.12021
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received for publication February 6, 2012
- KU Leuven. Grant Number: IDO/07/005
- Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (FWO)-Vlaanderen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!