Places where work was carried out: State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry, New York Animal Health Diagnostic Lab at Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine.
Disease Risk Surface for Coxiella burnetii Seroprevalence in White-Tailed Deer
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 457–460, November 2013
How to Cite
Kirchgessner, M. S., Dubovi, E. J. and Whipps, C. M. (2013), Disease Risk Surface for Coxiella burnetii Seroprevalence in White-Tailed Deer. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 457–460. doi: 10.1111/zph.12023
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Received for publication June 03, 2012
- Edna Bailey Sussman Foundation
- Sigma Xi. Grant Number: G20101015153851
- SUNY-ESF Graduate Student Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!