Duan Xuefei and Hao Qin contributed equally to this article.
Epidemiological and Clinical Features of Three Clustered Cases Co-Infected with Lyme Disease and Rickettsioses
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 487–493, November 2013
How to Cite
Xuefei, D., Qin, H., Xiaodi, G., Zhen, G., Wei, L., Xuexia, H., Jiazhen, G., Xiuping, F., Meimei, T., Jingshan, Z., Yunru, L., Xiaoling, F., Kanglin, W. and Xingwang, L. (2013), Epidemiological and Clinical Features of Three Clustered Cases Co-Infected with Lyme Disease and Rickettsioses. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 487–493. doi: 10.1111/zph.12025
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
- Received for publication March 20, 2012
- China Mega-Project for Infectious Disease. Grant Number: 2011ZX10004-001
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!