Factors Associated with Dog Rabies Vaccination in Bhol, Philippines: Results of a Cross-Sectional Cluster Survey Conducted Following the Island-Wide Rabies Elimination Campaign
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 494–503, November 2013
How to Cite
Davlin, S., Lapiz, S. M., Miranda, M. E. and Murray, K. (2013), Factors Associated with Dog Rabies Vaccination in Bhol, Philippines: Results of a Cross-Sectional Cluster Survey Conducted Following the Island-Wide Rabies Elimination Campaign. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 494–503. doi: 10.1111/zph.12026
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Received for publication May 14, 2012
- Global Alliance for Rabies Control
- NRSA. Grant Number: T32HD055163
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!