Cattle Drive Salmonella Infection in the Wildlife–Livestock Interface
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 510–518, November 2013
How to Cite
Mentaberre, G., Porrero, M. C., Navarro-Gonzalez, N., Serrano, E., Domínguez, L. and Lavín, S. (2013), Cattle Drive Salmonella Infection in the Wildlife–Livestock Interface. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 510–518. doi: 10.1111/zph.12028
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Received for publication October 11, 2012
- Ministry of Science and Innovation
- FAU. Grant Numbers: FAU200600011, FAU2008-00021
- Ministerio de Educación
- Beatriu de Pinós programme of the Catalan Science and Technology System. Grant Number: BP-DGR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!