A Survey of Canadian Public Health Personnel Regarding Knowledge, Practice and Education of Zoonotic Diseases
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 519–525, November 2013
How to Cite
Snedeker, K. G., Anderson, M. E. C., Sargeant, J. M. and Weese, J. S. (2013), A Survey of Canadian Public Health Personnel Regarding Knowledge, Practice and Education of Zoonotic Diseases. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 519–525. doi: 10.1111/zph.12029
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Institute of Population and Public Health
- Public Health Agency of Canada Applied Public Health Research
- City of Hamilton
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Longterm Care
- Public Health Research Education and Development (PHRED)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!