Both authors contributed equally to this paper.
Two Cases of Cutaneous Diphtheria Associated with Occupational Pig Contact in Germany
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 8, pages 539–542, December 2013
How to Cite
Berger, A., Boschert, V., Konrad, R., Schmidt-Wieland, T., Hörmansdorfer, S., Eddicks, M. and Sing, A. (2013), Two Cases of Cutaneous Diphtheria Associated with Occupational Pig Contact in Germany. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 539–542. doi: 10.1111/zph.12031
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Bavarian State Ministry of the Environment and Public Health
- German Federal Ministry of Health via the Robert Koch-Institute and its National Reference Laboratories Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!