Puumala Virus Outbreak in Western Thuringia, Germany, 2010: Epidemiology and Strain Identification
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH .
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 8, pages 549–554, December 2013
How to Cite
Faber, M., Wollny, T., Schlegel, M., Wanka, K. M., Thiel, J., Frank, C., Rimek, D., Ulrich, R. G. and Stark, K. (2013), Puumala Virus Outbreak in Western Thuringia, Germany, 2010: Epidemiology and Strain Identification. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 549–554. doi: 10.1111/zph.12037
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Robert Koch Institute. Grant Numbers: Fo_1362/1-924, FKZ 1362/1-980
- Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection. Grant Number: FKZ 07HS027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!