Estimation of the Rate of Egg Contamination from Salmonella-Infected Chickens
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 Crown copyright. This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 18–27, February 2014
How to Cite
Arnold, M. E., Martelli, F., McLaren, I. and Davies, R. H. (2014), Estimation of the Rate of Egg Contamination from Salmonella-Infected Chickens. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 18–27. doi: 10.1111/zph.12038
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Grant Number: OZ0332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!