Efficacy for a New Live Attenuated Salmonella Enteritidis Vaccine Candidate to Reduce Internal Egg Contamination
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 55–63, February 2014
How to Cite
Nandre, R., Matsuda, K. and Lee, J. H. (2014), Efficacy for a New Live Attenuated Salmonella Enteritidis Vaccine Candidate to Reduce Internal Egg Contamination. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 55–63. doi: 10.1111/zph.12042
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- MEST. Grant Number: 2012R1A2A4A01002318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!