A Conceptual Model for the Impact of Climate Change on Fox Rabies in Alaska, 1980–2010
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
How to Cite
Kim, B. I., Blanton, J. D., Gilbert, A., Castrodale, L., Hueffer, K., Slate, D. and Rupprecht, C. E. (2013), A Conceptual Model for the Impact of Climate Change on Fox Rabies in Alaska, 1980–2010. Zoonoses and Public Health. doi: 10.1111/zph.12044
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P20RR016466-12
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: P20 GM103395-12
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!