The findings and conclusions in the manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The work has not been presented elsewhere and is not under consideration at any other journal. No related papers have been written or published. There are no potential conflicts of interest concerning this publication.
Assessment of Human Exposures to Animal Vaccines Using Poison Control Records, 2000–2009
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 175–180, May 2014
How to Cite
Edison, L., Schulte, J., Schauben, J., Kay, R. and Rubin, C. (2014), Assessment of Human Exposures to Animal Vaccines Using Poison Control Records, 2000–2009. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 175–180. doi: 10.1111/zph.12047
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!