The findings and conclusions in the manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The work has not been presented elsewhere and is not under consideration at any other journal. No related papers have been written or published. There are no potential conflicts of interest concerning this publication.
Assessment of Human Exposures to Animal Vaccines Using Poison Control Records, 2000–2009
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 175–180, May 2014
How to Cite
Edison, L., Schulte, J., Schauben, J., Kay, R. and Rubin, C. (2014), Assessment of Human Exposures to Animal Vaccines Using Poison Control Records, 2000–2009. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 175–180. doi: 10.1111/zph.12047
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!