Ecological Surveillance for West Nile in Catalonia (Spain), Learning from a Five-Year Period of Follow-up
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 181–191, May 2014
How to Cite
Alba, A., Allepuz, A., Napp, S., Soler, M., Selga, I., Aranda, C., Casal, J., Pages, N., Hayes, E. B. and Busquets, N. (2014), Ecological Surveillance for West Nile in Catalonia (Spain), Learning from a Five-Year Period of Follow-up. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 181–191. doi: 10.1111/zph.12048
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Departament d'Agricultura, Ramaderia, Pesca, Alimentació i Medi Natural, Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!