All authors belong to OFFLU Swine Influenza Virus Technical Working Group.
Review of Influenza A Virus in Swine Worldwide: A Call for Increased Surveillance and Research
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 4–17, February 2014
How to Cite
Vincent, A., Awada, L., Brown, I., Chen, H., Claes, F., Dauphin, G., Donis, R., Culhane, M., Hamilton, K., Lewis, N., Mumford, E., Nguyen, T., Parchariyanon, S., Pasick, J., Pavade, G., Pereda, A., Peiris, M., Saito, T., Swenson, S., Van Reeth, K., Webby, R., Wong, F. and Ciacci-Zanella, J. (2014), Review of Influenza A Virus in Swine Worldwide: A Call for Increased Surveillance and Research. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 4–17. doi: 10.1111/zph.12049
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!