Heather Bair-Brake and Teal Bell are co-first authors.
Is That a Rodent in Your Luggage? A Mixed Method Approach to Describe Bushmeat Importation into the United States
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 97–104, March 2014
How to Cite
Bair-Brake, H., Bell, T., Higgins, A., Bailey, N., Duda, M., Shapiro, S., Eves, H. E., Marano, N. and Galland, G. (2014), Is That a Rodent in Your Luggage? A Mixed Method Approach to Describe Bushmeat Importation into the United States. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 97–104. doi: 10.1111/zph.12050
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 5U38HM000414
- Bushmeat Crisis Task Force
- Wildlife Conservation Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!