The Effectiveness of Coxiella burnetii Vaccines in Occupationally Exposed Populations: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 81–96, March 2014
How to Cite
O'Neill, T. J., Sargeant, J. M. and Poljak, Z. (2014), The Effectiveness of Coxiella burnetii Vaccines in Occupationally Exposed Populations: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 81–96. doi: 10.1111/zph.12054
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- A Canadian Institute of Health Research Institute, Population and Public Health/Public Health Agency of Canada, Applied Public Health Research Chair
- Ontario Veterinary College Graduate Fellowship at the University of Guelph
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!