Serological Survey of Veterinarians to Assess the Zoonotic Potential of Three Emerging Swine Diseases in Mexico
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 131–137, March 2014
How to Cite
Rivera-Benitez, J. F., Rosas-Estrada, K., Pulido-Camarillo, E., de la Peña-Moctezuma, A., Castillo-Juárez, H. and Ramírez-Mendoza, H. (2014), Serological Survey of Veterinarians to Assess the Zoonotic Potential of Three Emerging Swine Diseases in Mexico. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 131–137. doi: 10.1111/zph.12055
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- PAPIIT. Grant Number: IN224611
- CONACYT. Grant Numbers: AC-90024, SSA 126709, ID 207402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!