First Detection of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus ST398 and Staphylococcus pseudintermedius ST68 from Hospitalized Equines in Spain
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 192–201, May 2014
How to Cite
Gómez-Sanz, E., Simón, C., Ortega, C., Gómez, P., Lozano, C., Zarazaga, M. and Torres, C. (2014), First Detection of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus ST398 and Staphylococcus pseudintermedius ST68 from Hospitalized Equines in Spain. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 192–201. doi: 10.1111/zph.12059
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad of Spain
- Gobierno de La Rioja of Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!