Note: This report is based on presentations made at the Second Meeting of the Middle East and Eastern Europe Rabies Expert Bureau (MEEREB), Paris, France, June 5–8, 2012
Fighting Rabies in Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia - Experts Call for a Regional Initiative for Rabies Elimination
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 219–226, May 2014
How to Cite
Aikimbayev, A., Briggs, D., Coltan, G., Dodet, B., Farahtaj, F., Imnadze, P., Korejwo, J., Moiseieva, A., Tordo, N., Usluer, G., Vodopija, R. and Vranješ, N. (2014), Fighting Rabies in Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia - Experts Call for a Regional Initiative for Rabies Elimination. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 219–226. doi: 10.1111/zph.12060
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!