A Brucellosis Disease Control Strategy for the Kakheti Region of the Country of Georgia: An Agent-Based Model
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 260–270, June 2014
How to Cite
Havas, K. A., Boone, R. B., Hill, A. E. and Salman, M. D. (2014), A Brucellosis Disease Control Strategy for the Kakheti Region of the Country of Georgia: An Agent-Based Model. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 260–270. doi: 10.1111/zph.12066
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
- CSU's Program of Economically Important Infectious Animal Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!