Stochastic Simulation Model Comparing Distributions of STEC O157 Faecal Shedding Prevalence Between Cattle Vaccinated With Type III Secreted Protein Vaccines and Non-Vaccinated Cattle
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 283–289, June 2014
How to Cite
Vogstad, A. R., Moxley, R. A., Erickson, G. E., Klopfenstein, T. J. and Smith, D. R. (2014), Stochastic Simulation Model Comparing Distributions of STEC O157 Faecal Shedding Prevalence Between Cattle Vaccinated With Type III Secreted Protein Vaccines and Non-Vaccinated Cattle. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 283–289. doi: 10.1111/zph.12069
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Agriculture and Food Research Initiative. Grant Number: 2009-04248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!