Cryptosporidium hominis Subtypes and Enterocytozoon bieneusi Genotypes in HIV-Infected Persons in Ibadan, Nigeria
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 297–303, June 2014
How to Cite
Ayinmode, A. B., Zhang, H., Dada-Adegbola, H. O. and Xiao, L. (2014), Cryptosporidium hominis Subtypes and Enterocytozoon bieneusi Genotypes in HIV-Infected Persons in Ibadan, Nigeria. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 297–303. doi: 10.1111/zph.12072
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!