PCR Slippage Across the ML-2 Microsatellite of the Cryptosporidium MIC1 Locus Enables Development of a PCR Assay Capable of Distinguishing the Zoonotic Cryptosporidium parvum From Other Human Infectious Cryptosporidium Species
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 324–337, August 2014
How to Cite
Webber, M. A., Sari, I., Hoefel, D., Monis, P. T. and King, B. J. (2014), PCR Slippage Across the ML-2 Microsatellite of the Cryptosporidium MIC1 Locus Enables Development of a PCR Assay Capable of Distinguishing the Zoonotic Cryptosporidium parvum From Other Human Infectious Cryptosporidium Species. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 324–337. doi: 10.1111/zph.12074
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- South Australian Water Corporation
- Water Quality Research Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!