These authors equally contributed to this work.
Prevalence and Molecular Characteristics of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in Organic Pig Herds in The Netherlands
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 338–345, August 2014
How to Cite
van de Vijver, L. P. L., Tulinski, P., Bondt, N., Mevius, D. and Verwer, C. (2014), Prevalence and Molecular Characteristics of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in Organic Pig Herds in The Netherlands. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 338–345. doi: 10.1111/zph.12076
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation, through Bioconnect. Grant Number: BO-12.10-004.02.002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!