These authors equally contributed to this work.
Prevalence and Molecular Characteristics of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in Organic Pig Herds in The Netherlands
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 338–345, August 2014
How to Cite
van de Vijver, L. P. L., Tulinski, P., Bondt, N., Mevius, D. and Verwer, C. (2014), Prevalence and Molecular Characteristics of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in Organic Pig Herds in The Netherlands. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 338–345. doi: 10.1111/zph.12076
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation, through Bioconnect. Grant Number: BO-12.10-004.02.002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!