Human Exposure to Rabid Free-Ranging Cats: A Continuing Public Health Concern in Pennsylvania
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 346–355, August 2014
How to Cite
Campagnolo, E. R., Lind, L. R., Long, J. M., Moll, M. E., Rankin, J. T., Martin, K. F., Deasy, M. P., Dato, V. M. and Ostroff, S. M. (2014), Human Exposure to Rabid Free-Ranging Cats: A Continuing Public Health Concern in Pennsylvania. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 346–355. doi: 10.1111/zph.12077
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!