Clonal Spread of Salmonella enterica Serovar Infantis in Serbia: Acquisition of Mutations in the Topoisomerase Genes gyrA and parC Leads to Increased Resistance to Fluoroquinolones
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 364–370, August 2014
How to Cite
Velhner, M., Kozoderović, G., Grego, E., Galić, N., Stojanov, I., Jelesić, Z. and Kehrenberg, C. (2014), Clonal Spread of Salmonella enterica Serovar Infantis in Serbia: Acquisition of Mutations in the Topoisomerase Genes gyrA and parC Leads to Increased Resistance to Fluoroquinolones. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 364–370. doi: 10.1111/zph.12081
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: TR 31071
- Provincial Secretariat for Science and Technological Development. Grant Number: APV3802/2011-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!