A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Phase I Inactivated Vaccines to Reduce Shedding of Coxiella burnetii From Sheep and Goats From Routes of Public Health Importance
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 519–533, December 2014
How to Cite
O'Neill, T. J., Sargeant, J. M. and Poljak, Z. (2014), A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Phase I Inactivated Vaccines to Reduce Shedding of Coxiella burnetii From Sheep and Goats From Routes of Public Health Importance. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 519–533. doi: 10.1111/zph.12086
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Canadian Institute of Health Research Institute of Population and Public Health/Public Health Agency of Canada
- Ontario Veterinary College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!