These authors contributed equally to this work.
An 8-week Brain MRI Follow-up Analysis of Rat Eosinophilic Meningitis Caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis Infection
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 411–419, September 2014
How to Cite
Shyu, L. Y., Tsai, H. H., Lin, D. P., Chang, H. H., Tyan, Y. S. and Weng, J. C. (2014), An 8-week Brain MRI Follow-up Analysis of Rat Eosinophilic Meningitis Caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis Infection. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 411–419. doi: 10.1111/zph.12087
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- Chung Shan Medical University Hospital. Grant Numbers: CSH-2012-C-025, CSH-2011-C-018
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC101-2320-B-040-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!