Work carried out at: Central Veterinary Laboratory Kathmandu, Nepal and Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, USA
Cross-Sectional Serosurvey of Avian Influenza Antibodies Presence in Domestic Ducks of Kathmandu, Nepal
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 442–448, September 2014
How to Cite
Karki, S., Lupiani, B., Budke, C. M., Manandhar, S. and Ivanek, R. (2014), Cross-Sectional Serosurvey of Avian Influenza Antibodies Presence in Domestic Ducks of Kathmandu, Nepal. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 442–448. doi: 10.1111/zph.12097
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2013
- Fulbright Student Scholarship Program
- Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, Nepal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!