This work was carried out in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Multiple-Aetiology Enteric Infections Involving Non-O157 Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli – FoodNet, 2001–2010
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 492–498, November 2014
How to Cite
Luna-Gierke, R. E., Wymore, K., Sadlowski, J., Clogher, P., Gierke, R. W., Tobin-D'Angelo, M., Palmer, A., Medus, C., Nicholson, C., McGuire, S., Martin, H., Garman, K., Griffin, P. M. and Mody, R. K. (2014), Multiple-Aetiology Enteric Infections Involving Non-O157 Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia coli – FoodNet, 2001–2010. Zoonoses and Public Health, 61: 492–498. doi: 10.1111/zph.12098
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!