New chiropterans from the middle Eocene of Shanghuang (Jiangsu Province, Coastal China): new insight into the dawn horseshoe bats (Rhinolophidae) in Asia
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 1–23, January 2014
How to Cite
2013). New chiropterans from the middle Eocene of Shanghuang (Jiangsu Province, Coastal China): new insight into the dawn horseshoe bats (Rhinolophidae) in Asia —Zoologica Scripta, 43, 1–23., , , , (
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 0820602
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB821904
- French ANR-ERC PALASIAFRICA Program. Grant Number: ANR-08-JCJC-0017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!