Akawaio penak, a new genus and species of Neotropical electric fish (Gymnotiformes, Hypopomidae) endemic to the upper Mazaruni River in the Guiana Shield
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 24–33, January 2014
How to Cite
2013). Akawaio penak, a new genus and species of Neotropical electric fish (Gymnotiformes, Hypopomidae) endemic to the upper Mazaruni River in the Guiana Shield. —Zoologica Scripta, 43, 24–33., , , , & (
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- NSF Grant DEB. Grant Number: 0516831
- Royal Ontario Museum. Grant Numbers: DEB-0614334, DEB-1146374
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!