A phylogenetic reconsideration of suctorian ciliates (Protista, Ciliophora, Phyllopharyngea) based on small subunit rRNA gene sequences
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 206–216, March 2014
How to Cite
2013). A phylogenetic reconsideration of suctorian ciliates (Protista, Ciliophora, Phyllopharyngea) based on small subunit rRNA gene sequences. —Zoologica Scripta, 00: 000–000., , , & (
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31111120437 and 31272285
- Major Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91131013
- King Saud University Deanship of Scientific Research
- Special Foundation B of President of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Y25102EN00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!