SOCIAL NEUROSCIENCE AND THEISTIC EVOLUTION: INTERSUBJECTIVITY, LOVE, AND THE SOCIAL SPHERE
with Michael L. Spezio, “Social Neuroscience and Theistic Evolution: Intersubjectivity, Love, and the Social Sphere”; David Fergusson, “Humans Created According to the Imago Dei: An Alternative Proposal”; Thomas F. Tracy, “Divine Purpose and Evolutionary Processes”; Thomas Jay Oord, “The Divine Spirit as Causal and Personal”; and John W. Cooper, “Created for Everlasting Life: Can Theistic Evolution Provide an Adequate Christian Account of Human Nature?”
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 428–438, June 2013
How to Cite
Spezio, M. L. (2013), SOCIAL NEUROSCIENCE AND THEISTIC EVOLUTION: INTERSUBJECTIVITY, LOVE, AND THE SOCIAL SPHERE. Zygon, 48: 428–438. doi: 10.1111/zygo.12005
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!