EMERGENCE AND NON-PERSONAL THEOLOGY
with Benedikt P. Göcke, “On the Importance of Karl Christian Friedrich Krause's Panentheism”; Mariusz Tabaczek, “The Metaphysics of Downward Causation: Rediscovering the Formal Cause”; and Zachary Simpson, “Emergence and Non-Personal Theology”
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 405–427, June 2013
How to Cite
Simpson, Z. (2013), EMERGENCE AND NON-PERSONAL THEOLOGY. Zygon, 48: 405–427. doi: 10.1111/zygo.12011
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!