Gordon Kaufman's Legacy to Theology and Science
GORDON KAUFMAN'S HUMANIZING CONCEPT OF GOD
with Myriam Renaud, “Gordon Kaufman's Humanizing Concept of God”; Jerome P. Soneson, “The Legacy of Gordon Kaufman: Theological Method and Its Pragmatic Norms”; J. Patrick Woolley, “Kaufman's Debt to Kant: The Epistemological Importance of the ‘Structure of the World which Environs Us’”; Thomas A. James, “Gordon Kaufman, Flat Ontology, and Value: Toward an Ecological Theocentrism”; and Karl E. Peters, “A Christian Naturalism: Developing the Thinking of Gordon Kaufman.”
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 514–532, September 2013
How to Cite
Renaud, M. (2013), GORDON KAUFMAN'S HUMANIZING CONCEPT OF GOD. Zygon, 48: 514–532. doi: 10.1111/zygo.12030
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!