Islam and Biomedical Ethics
ISLAMIC VERDICTS IN HEALTH POLICY DISCOURSE: PORCINE-BASED VACCINES AS A CASE STUDY
with Mohammed Ghaly, “Islamic Bioethics in the Twenty-first Century”; Henk ten Have, “Global Bioethics: Transnational Experiences and Islamic Bioethics”; Amel Alghrani, “Womb Transplantation and the Interplay of Islam and the West”; Shoaib A. Rasheed and Aasim I. Padela, “The Interplay between Religious Leaders and Organ Donation among Muslims”; Aasim I. Padela, “Islamic Verdicts in Health Policy Discourse: Porcine-Based Vaccines as a Case Study”; Mohammed Ghaly, “Collective Religio-Scientific Discussions on Islam and HIV/AIDS: I. Biomedical Scientists”; Ayman Shabana, “Law and Ethics in Islamic Bioethics: Nonmaleficence in Islamic Paternity Regulations”; and Willem B. Drees, “Islam and Bioethics in the Context of ‘Religion and Science’.”
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 655–670, September 2013
How to Cite
Padela, A. I. (2013), ISLAMIC VERDICTS IN HEALTH POLICY DISCOURSE: PORCINE-BASED VACCINES AS A CASE STUDY. Zygon, 48: 655–670. doi: 10.1111/zygo.12036
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Qatar National Research Fund (QNRF)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!