Islam and Biomedical Ethics
THE INTERPLAY BETWEEN RELIGIOUS LEADERS AND ORGAN DONATION AMONG MUSLIMS
with Mohammed Ghaly, “Islamic Bioethics in the Twenty-first Century”; Henk ten Have, “Global Bioethics: Transnational Experiences and Islamic Bioethics”; Amel Alghrani, “Womb Transplantation and the Interplay of Islam and the West”; Shoaib A. Rasheed and Aasim I. Padela, “The Interplay between Religious Leaders and Organ Donation among Muslims”; Aasim I. Padela, “Islamic Verdicts in Health Policy Discourse: Porcine-Based Vaccines as a Case Study”; Mohammed Ghaly, “Collective Religio-Scientific Discussions on Islam and HIV/AIDS: I. Biomedical Scientists”; Ayman Shabana, “Law and Ethics in Islamic Bioethics: Nonmaleficence in Islamic Paternity Regulations”; and Willem B. Drees, “Islam and Bioethics in the Context of ‘Religion and Science’.”
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 635–654, September 2013
How to Cite
Rasheed, S. A. and Padela, A. I. (2013), THE INTERPLAY BETWEEN RELIGIOUS LEADERS AND ORGAN DONATION AMONG MUSLIMS. Zygon, 48: 635–654. doi: 10.1111/zygo.12040
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Qatar National Research Fund (QNRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!