Human Nature as Imago Dei
IMAGO DEI AND HUMAN RATIONALITY
with Helen De Cruz and Yves De Maeseneer, “The Imago Dei: Evolutionary and Theological Perspectives”; Aku Visala, “Imago Dei, Dualism, and Evolution: A Philosophical Defense of the Structural Image of God”; Olli-Pekka Vainio, “Imago Dei and Human Rationality”; Johan De Smedt and Helen De Cruz, “The Imago Dei as a Work in Progress: A Perspective from Paleoanthropology”; Tom Uytterhoeven, “Co-creating Co-creators? The “Human Factor” in Education”, Johan De Tavernier, “Morality and Nature: Evolutionary Challenges to Christian Ethics”; and Taede Smedes, “Emil Brunner Revisited: On the Cognitive Science of Religion, the Imago Dei, and Revelation”
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 121–134, March 2014
How to Cite
Vainio, O.-P. (2014), IMAGO DEI AND HUMAN RATIONALITY. Zygon, 49: 121–134. doi: 10.1111/zygo.12065
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!