The Bodhisattva's Brain: Owen Flanagan Meets Critics
BUDDHISM AND THE SCIENTIFIC IMAGE: REPLY TO CRITICS
with Christian Coseru, “Buddhism, Comparative Neurophilosophy, and Human Flourishing”; Charles Goodman, “Buddhism, Naturalism, and the Pursuit of Happiness”; Bronwyn Finnigan, “Examining the Bodhisattva's Brain”; and Owen Flanagan, “Buddhism and the Scientific Image: Reply to Critics.”
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 by the Joint Publication Board of Zygon
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 242–258, March 2014
How to Cite
Flanagan, O. (2014), BUDDHISM AND THE SCIENTIFIC IMAGE: REPLY TO CRITICS. Zygon, 49: 242–258. doi: 10.1111/zygo.12080
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!