Evolutionarily conserved differences in pallial and thalamic short-term synaptic plasticity in striatum
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. The Journal of Physiology © 2012 The Physiological Society
The Journal of Physiology
Volume 591, Issue 4, pages 859–874, February 2013
How to Cite
Ericsson, J., Stephenson-Jones, M., Kardamakis, A., Robertson, B., Silberberg, G. and Grillner, S. (2013), Evolutionarily conserved differences in pallial and thalamic short-term synaptic plasticity in striatum. The Journal of Physiology, 591: 859–874. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2012.236869
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 08:49PM EST
- (Received 17 May 2012; accepted after revision 1 November 2012; first published online 12 November 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!