Tonic mGluR5/CB1-dependent suppression of inhibition as a pathophysiological hallmark in the striatum of mice carrying a mutant form of huntingtin
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Journal of Physiology © 2013 The Physiological Society
The Journal of Physiology
Volume 591, Issue 4, pages 1145–1166, February 2013
How to Cite
Dvorzhak, A., Semtner, M., Faber, D. S. and Grantyn, R. (2013), Tonic mGluR5/CB1-dependent suppression of inhibition as a pathophysiological hallmark in the striatum of mice carrying a mutant form of huntingtin. The Journal of Physiology, 591: 1145–1166. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2012.241018
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 08:00AM EST
- (Resubmitted 26 October 2012; accepted after revision 5 December 2012; first published online 10 December 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!