Mechanisms underlying regional differences in the Ca2+ sensitivity of BKCa current in arteriolar smooth muscle
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Journal of Physiology © 2013 The Physiological Society
The Journal of Physiology
Volume 591, Issue 5, pages 1277–1293, March 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Sohma, Y., Nourian, Z., Ella, S. R., Li, M., Stupica, A., Korthuis, R. J., Davis, M. J., Braun, A. P. and Hill, M. A. (2013), Mechanisms underlying regional differences in the Ca2+ sensitivity of BKCa current in arteriolar smooth muscle. The Journal of Physiology, 591: 1277–1293. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2012.241562
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 07:24AM EST
- (Received 6 August 2012; accepted after revision 2 January 2013; first published online 7 January 2013)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!