Failure of action potential propagation in sensory neurons: mechanisms and loss of afferent filtering in C-type units after painful nerve injury
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. The Journal of Physiology © 2012 The Physiological Society
The Journal of Physiology
Volume 591, Issue 4, pages 1111–1131, February 2013
How to Cite
Gemes, G., Koopmeiners, A., Rigaud, M., Lirk, P., Sapunar, D., Bangaru, M. L., Vilceanu, D., Garrison, S. R., Ljubkovic, M., Mueller, S. J., Stucky, C. L. and Hogan, Q. H. (2013), Failure of action potential propagation in sensory neurons: mechanisms and loss of afferent filtering in C-type units after painful nerve injury. The Journal of Physiology, 591: 1111–1131. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2012.242750
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2012 11:19AM EST
- (Received 9 August 2012; accepted after revision 9 November 2012; first published online 12 November 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!