This review was presented at The Journal of Physiology Symposium entitled Size matters: formation and function of GIANT synapses, which took place at the Annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience, New Orleans, LA, USA on 12 October 2012. It was commissioned by the Editorial Board and reflects the views of the authors.
Calcium-dependent regulation of climbing fibre synapse elimination during postnatal cerebellar development
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Journal of Physiology © 2013 The Physiological Society
The Journal of Physiology
Volume 591, Issue 13, pages 3151–3158, July 2013
How to Cite
Kano, M., Nakayama, H., Hashimoto, K., Kitamura, K., Sakimura, K. and Watanabe, M. (2013), Calcium-dependent regulation of climbing fibre synapse elimination during postnatal cerebellar development. The Journal of Physiology, 591: 3151–3158. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2012.248252
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 06:52AM EST
- (Received 12 November 2012; accepted after revision 27 January 2013; first published online 28 January 2013)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!