Nanomolar ouabain augments Ca2+ signalling in rat hippocampal neurones and glia
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Journal of Physiology © 2013 The Physiological Society
The Journal of Physiology
Volume 591, Issue 7, pages 1671–1689, April 2013
How to Cite
Song, H., Thompson, S. M. and Blaustein, M. P. (2013), Nanomolar ouabain augments Ca2+ signalling in rat hippocampal neurones and glia. The Journal of Physiology, 591: 1671–1689. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2012.248336
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2013 09:48PM EST
- (Received 12 November 2012; accepted after revision 2 January 2013; first published online 7 January 2013)
Vol. 591, Issue 19, 4937, Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!