H. Song and E. Karashima were equal first authors and J. M. Hamlyn and M. P. Blaustein were equal second authors in this study.
Ouabain–digoxin antagonism in rat arteries and neurones
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. The Journal of Physiology © 2013 The Physiological Society
The Journal of Physiology
Volume 592, Issue 5, pages 941–969, 1 March 2014
How to Cite
Song, H., Karashima, E., Hamlyn, J. M. and Blaustein, M. P. (2014), Ouabain–digoxin antagonism in rat arteries and neurones. The Journal of Physiology, 592: 941–969. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2013.266866
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2013 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL78870, HL45215, HL10755, NS16106
Vol. 592, Issue 21, 4803, Article first published online: 31 OCT 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!