Avoiding Co-Product Allocation in Life-Cycle Assessment
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Journal of Industrial Ecology
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 11–33, July 2000
How to Cite
Weidema, B. (2000), Avoiding Co-Product Allocation in Life-Cycle Assessment. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 4: 11–33. doi: 10.1162/108819800300106366
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!